Monday, November 16, 2009

My bebo skins wont upload as jpeg?

hi, i am currently trying to make bebo skins. I am using photoimpact 10 and i save the pics as .jpeg. When i try to upload them to bebo it tells me that they are not .jpeg at all. I am able to upload as .gif but this causes loss of quality. The pics are not animated either. Please help!!!

My bebo skins wont upload as jpeg?
Hi-You should make sure that the problem isn't related to file size... You know how bebo has restrictions on how large a file can be. Try looking online for an application that allows file compression for jpegs... This may solve the problem. If PhotoImpact is causing a lot of issues, you can try Photoshop if you have access to it. One of the best applications to use to make skins is Photoshop (as I'm sure you know).





Or you can go to many websites that offer already-made skins... On some you can even request a skin... These may help you: bebostations and bebostylz.com, to name a few... On bebostylz.com, you can request a skin be made for you.





Hope this helps...
Reply:That happened to me, you've got to save them in my documents instead of my pictures :D ... well that worked for me ..xxx

pink

No comments:

Post a Comment