Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I make my Bebo skins available for public use?

I've just made an awesome 1408 (the film) skin for my younger brother. He's clicked on "Use this skin" on my Bebo but when he does it comes up with "Sorry, this Skin has not been made for general use." I spent a while making this skin and now my brother isn't able to use it because I don't know how to make the skin available for general use. My bebo is http://www.bebo.com/tompayne93 if you'd like to view the skin and you are welcome to use it if you tell me how to make it available for general use ^_^





Thanks in advance

How can I make my Bebo skins available for public use?
I think your best bet is to visit BeboBox. Bebo created a really good site for info about skins (creating, uploading to Bebo, etc.)





http://bebobox.com/





wwbgd
Reply:Thanks, I've figured it out now ^_^ Report It



1 comment:

  1. how do you idk either?? i just made 3 and idk how to set them for general use

    ReplyDelete