Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bebo skins?

hi any 1 know were i can design my own skin for bebo

Bebo skins?
Yup I sure do because I do mine.





First go to your profile and click "change skins".


Then on the bar at the top click "roll your own".





I then advise you to read the "detailed specifications". This will tell you how to create each image for the skin and which image is which.





It is very important that you keep the image names exactly as they say, same goes with the sizes. If these are not exactly as they state it will not accept them.





After you have created you images you come back to this page and then click "Add new Skin" and follow the instructions to uplad images.





Hope this helps.





Check out my bebo and feel free to add me and if you have any problems i can help you.





www.tumeke-maori.bebo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment