Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bebo Skins?

I am curently making a bebo skin for valentines day what phrase can I put on it?

Bebo Skins?
Fun quotes to fit the day:





When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca





Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely. ~M*A*S*H, Hawkeye








Take away love and our earth is a tomb. ~Robert Browning





True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach





Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.








Come live in my heart and pay no rent. ~Samuel Lover





The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King





My whole heart for my whole life. ~French saying


No comments:

Post a Comment